Viewing recipe forNinja® Cooking System with Auto-iQ™Model #: CS960
1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce, divided
8 uncooked no-boil lasagna pasta sheets, divided
1 medium zucchini, cut in 1/4-inch thick rounds
1 pound whole-milk ricotta cheese
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Place turkey and 1/3 cup sauce into the pot. Cover with 4 sheets pasta, breaking up the fourth to cover the sides of the pan.
- Scatter the zucchini slices over the pasta. Spread with ricotta and sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover with half the remaining sauce.
- Layer the remaining pasta, then top with the remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover pot.
- Select Auto-iQ Quick Meals: Recipe 20 and press the START/STOP button.
- For best results, let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Ground beef or ground chicken for ground turkey
Eggplant for zucchini