Viewing recipe forNinja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System Model #: CT680
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, stems removed
- 3 to 4 medium tomatoes (16 ounces), cut in quarters
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, cut in quarters
- 1/2 medium sweet onion (about 4 to 6 ounces), peeled, cut in quarters
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 can (8 ounces) peeled whole tomatoes, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place all ingredients into the 64-ounce Precision Processor in the order listed.
- Select DIPS.
- Place salsa into a dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.