No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes
25 minutes, Chill: 4 hours
Viewing recipe forModel #: NN100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed
1 teaspoon lemon juice for a tart, citrus flavor
teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 cup peanut butter for a nutty flavor
- Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper or aluminum liners. Lightly coat the inside of liners with cooking spray. Set pan aside.
- Place graham crackers, brown sugar, and butter into the Nutri Bowl™.
- Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION MIX.
- Divide mixture evenly in the prepared muffin tin. Press on mixture until firmly packed. Set pan aside.
- Place cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice (or lemon juice and peanut butter), and vanilla into the Nutri Bowl™.
- Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION MIX. Remove lid and scrape down sides of bowl. Select START/STOP for 15 seconds, or until mixture is creamy and well combined.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a bowl and gently fold in whipped topping until evenly incorporated.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared muffin tins and spread to level it. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
What says "I love you" better than cheesecake!? These are so easy to customize too. Feel free to use your favorite cookies instead of graham crackers, or add some peanut butter for a decadent treat.