Makes 24 tots.
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Nutri Bowl™ DUO™ with Auto-iQ Boost™Model #: NN100
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/4 small onion, cut in 1 1/4-inch pieces
1 large egg
2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese for a mild flavor
1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese for a spicy, peppery flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart water to a boil. Blanch broccoli for 1 minute. Remove broccoli and immediately plunge into ice water. Drain well.
- Place cooled broccoli and onion into the Nutri Bowl™. Select Auto-iQ BOOST™ NO FUSION CHOP.
- Transfer mixture into a medium mixing bowl. Add egg, cheese, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into 24 cylinders about 3/4 inch wide by 1 inch long. Place on prepared baking pan and bake 25 minutes, or until tots are crispy, gently flipping halfway through.