Iced Nutty Cocoa Latte
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System Model #: CF091
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
1 tablespoon caramel syrup, plus more for garnish
2 cups ice
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Press the Specialty button.
- While coffee is brewing, place milk and peanut butter into a large mug and stir to combine.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
- Froth milk mixture for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- Gently pour frothed mixture into coffee.