Viewing recipe for
Ninja Coffee Bar® Single-Serve System
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
2 Ninja® Big Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
1/2 cup milk
Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- Place milk into a large mug. Microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Set the large mug containing frothed milk in place to brew.
- Press the Specialty button.
- When brew is complete, sweeten as desired. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.