Iced Vanilla Latte
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
2 Ninja® Big Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
2 cups ice
3/4 cup milk
Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place vanilla syrup and ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Press the Specialty button.
- While coffee is brewing, place milk into a large mug.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
- Froth milk for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- Gently pour frothed milk into coffee.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.