Caramel Macchiato Forte
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System Model #: CF091
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
2 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus more for garnish
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Set a large mug in place to brew.
- Press the Cafe Forte button.
- While coffee is brewing, place milk and caramel sauce into another large mug.
- When brew is complete, microwave milk mixture for 30 to 45 seconds. Froth for 40 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- Gently pour frothed milk into coffee. Drizzle with additional caramel sauce.