Coffee, Cookies & Cream Frappe
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Coffee Bar® Glass Carafe System
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
2 Ninja® Big Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
2 cups ice
1/2 cup coffee ice cream
4 chocolate sandwich cookies, plus 1 chopped for garnish
1/4 cup milk
Whipped cream, for garnish
Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Press the Specialty button.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with ice cream, cookies, and milk in a 24-ounce or larger blender.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds.
- Divide between 2 glasses; top with whipped cream and chopped cookie.
DO NOT BLEND HOT INGREDIENTS.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.