Cinnamon Graham Coffee
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® Thermal Carafe System Model #: CF097W
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon molasses
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 cup half & half
1/4 cup marshmallow topping
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 teaspoons crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place cinnamon, molasses, and honey into a 24-ounce or larger cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the XL Multi-Serve size; press the Classic Brew button. 4. While coffee is brewing, place half & half, marshmallow topping, and vanilla extract into a large mug.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine. Then split coffee between 2 mugs.
- Microwave half & half mixture for 30 to 45 seconds. Froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions in the Owner’s Guide.
- Gently pour frothed mixture into the 2 mugs of coffee and sprinkle with crushed cinnamon graham crackers.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
This drink is just as delicious and comforting as one from a coffee shop. But you can make it in your PJ’s and then drink it in bed. If you don’t have graham crackers, crush up some gingersnaps to sprinkle on top.