Maple Pecan Coffee
Viewing recipe forModel #:
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
6 Ninja® Big Scoops (or 12 tablespoons) ground pecan-flavored coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
Size: Full Carafe setting
- Following the measurement provided, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Set the carafe in place to brew.
- Select the Full Carafe size; press the Classic Brew button.
- While coffee is brewing, whip heavy cream with maple syrup and cinnamon until soft peaks form.
- When brew is complete, pour coffee into 4 mugs. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.