Pineapple Kale Cooler
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Pro Complete Model #: BL487T
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh honeydew melon chunks
- 1/2 lime, peeled
- 1 small banana
- 3/4 cup kale leaves
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients into the 24-ounce Tritan® Nutri Ninja® in the order listed.
- Select Auto-iQ™ NUTRIENT EXTRACT.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Customize your drink
Our recipes are awesome, but maybe you’d like to customize a drink that’s all your own! Don’t be afraid to experiment. Check out our suggestions for creating your own signature super juice or smoothie! (All recommendations based on a 12-ounce beverage.)