Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System Model #: BL491
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Everyone loves tangy lemon bars. These are easy to make with your Nutri Ninja® Food Processor Bowl.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the dough blade in the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl and add butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and 2 cups flour. Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process until dough just comes together.
- Press dough into bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake 15 minutes or until firm and golden in color. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place remaining sugar, remaining flour, eggs, and lemon juice into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl. Select START/STOP and blend until ingredients are smooth and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour lemon mixture over par-baked crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Lemon bars will be soft after baking but will firm as they cool.
- Cool completely, then dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.