Back to Top
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
Viewing recipe for
Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1/3 cups lowfat raspberry kefir or yogurt
Container: 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl
- Place all ingredients into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl in the order listed.
- PULSE 5 times, then select START/STOP and blend until smooth.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.