Viewing recipe forModel #: BL491
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut in quarters
- 1/2 small yellow onion, peeled, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl in the order listed.
- Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process until finely minced.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Serve this refreshing dish alongside hummus at your next gathering.