Viewing recipe for
Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut in quarters
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, cut in quarters
- 1/3 cup fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked turkey breast, cut in 2-inch cubes
- Pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Container: 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place onion, apples, and sage into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl. Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process until finely chopped.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet. Add onion, apples, and sage; sauté 3 to 5 minutes, until soft. Remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
- Place cubed turkey into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl. Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process until finely ground. Add ground turkey to bowl with sautéed onion, apples, and sage. Add cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Mix well, using your hands.
- Form mixture into 8 patties and bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.