Viewing recipe for
Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- Cooking spray
- 1 stalk broccoli, cut in 2-inch florets
- 1/2 red pepper, cored
- 1/4 onion, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Container: 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9x9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Place broccoli, red pepper, onion, and garlic into the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl. Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process until roughly chopped.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add chopped vegetables and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Add eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, salt, and pepper to the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl. Blend for 15 to 20 seconds, until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until center is set and top is lightly browned.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.