Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System Model #: BL491
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup granola
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place all ingredients into the 24-ounce Stainless Steel Nutri Ninja® in the order listed.
- Select Auto-IQ™ BLEND.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Customize your drink
Our recipes are awesome, but maybe you’d like to customize a drink that’s all your own! Don’t be afraid to experiment. Check out our suggestions for creating your own signature super juice or smoothie! (All recommendations based on a 12-ounce beverage.)