Fresh Citrus Margarita
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System Model #: BL492W
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1 lime, peeled, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 lemon, peeled, cut in quarters, seeds removed
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2/3 cup tequila
- 4 cups ice
- Place all ingredients into the 48-ounce XL Multi-Serve Nutri Ninja® in the order listed.
- Select Auto-IQ™ BLEND.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
For best results, add 2 cups of the ice first, then other ingredients, topping off with the last 2 cups of ice.