Passion Fruit Mustard Dressing
1 1/2 cups
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System Model #: BL491
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 1/2 cup frozen passion fruit pulp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Place all ingredients into the 24-ounce Tritan™ Nutri Ninja® in the order listed.
- PULSE 3 times, using short pulses, then select START/STOP and blend for 45 seconds.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
You can substitute grade B maple syrup for the honey.