Viewing recipe forModel #: CF081
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Everyone loves tangy lemon bars. These are easy to make with your Nutri Ninja® Food Processor Bowl.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and 2 cups flour into the bowl of a food processor fitted with a dough blade. Pulse until dough just comes together.
- Press dough into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until firm and golden in color. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Clean the food processor bowl, then add remaining granulated sugar, remaining flour, eggs, and lemon juice. Process until smooth.
- Pour lemon mixture over par-baked crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Lemon bars will be soft after baking but will firm as they cool.
- Cool completely, then dust with confectioners’ sugar.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Enjoy these Lemon Bars with a hot Cardamom Vanilla Latte.