Coffee and Graham Icebox Cake
10 minutes, Chill: 4–24 hours
1 cake (8–10 servings)
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Carafe Scoops (or 6 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 sleeves of cinnamon or honey graham crackers (about 18 whole crackers)
- 1 quart (4 cups) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Set the carafe in place to brew.
- Select the Half Carafe size; press the Over Ice Brew button. Cool coffee completely.
- Place 1/4 cup cooled brewed coffee, heavy cream, and confectioners’ sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread 1/2 cup coffee whipped cream onto the center of a serving plate. One at a time, brush each graham cracker liberally with some of the remaining coffee, then spread generously with 2 to 3 tablespoons coffee whipped cream. Stack graham crackers one on top of the other to form a cake, then frost with remaining whipped cream on top and sides.
- Chill in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours. Cut on the diagonal when serving.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Utilize your leftover graham crackers from smores to make this delicious and easy summer dessert.