Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 4 Ninja®Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 3 cups ice
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces Irish cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with remaining ingredients in a 24-ounce or larger blender container.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds; divide between 2 glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.