Iced Caramel Macchiato
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Place the coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice, caramel syrup, and milk into a large plastic cup and set in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.