Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Stainless Steel Carafe Model #: CF085
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 4 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with milk and chocolate syrup in a 24-ounce or larger blender container.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds. Divide between 2 glasses, top with whipped cream, and drizzle with additional chocolate syrup.
Want it a little sweeter?
Add more chocolate syrup.