White Chocolate Hazelnut Iced Coffee
Viewing recipe for
Ninja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground hazelnut coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons half & half
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate syrup
Size: Travel Mug setting
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice, half & half, and white chocolate syrup into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.