Cardamom Vanilla Latte
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 4 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground French vanilla coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- Following the measurements above, place the ground coffee and cardamom into the brew basket.
- Place vanilla syrup into a mug; set mug in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- While coffee is brewing, place milk into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother™. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 15 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid; secure lid, shake milk until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until milk is hot and froth is set.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine, then gently pour frothed milk into coffee.