Viewing recipe forModel #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 4 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place chocolate syrup into a mug; set mug in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- While coffee is brewing, place milk into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother™. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 15 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid; secure lid, shake milk until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until milk is hot and froth is set.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine, then gently pour frothed milk into coffee.