Too Good Toffee Coffee
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon butterscotch or caramel sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place butterscotch or caramel sauce, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt into a mug; set mug in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Rich Brew button.
- While coffee is brewing, place cream into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother™. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 10 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid; secure lid, shake cream until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until cream is hot and froth is set.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine, then gently pour frothed cream into coffee.