Coffee Old Fashioned
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Stainless Steel Carafe Model #: CF085
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 4 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 3 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon crème de cacao
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 dashes bitters
- 2 strips orange zest, for garnish
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Fill a plastic or metal cocktail shaker with ice; set shaker in place to brew.
- Select the Travel Mug size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, add bourbon, crème de cacao, sugar, bitters, and orange zest; shake well to chill.
- Divide between 2 glasses, including ice, and garnish each with a piece of orange zest and 2 maraschino cherries.