Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Stainless Steel Carafe Model #: CF086
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
If there are kids around, you can leave out the rum. But we won’t judge if you have a cup for breakfast.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2–3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup spiced rum
- 1 cup prepared eggnog
- Nutmeg, for garnish
Brew: Over Ice
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Fill a plastic or metal cocktail shaker with the ice, then add rum and eggnog; set shaker in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- When brew is complete, secure lid and shake well to chill.
- Divide between 2 cups, including ice, and sprinkle with nutmeg.