Coffee, Cookies and Cream Frappe
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Stainless Steel Carafe Model #: CF087
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup coffee ice cream
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, plus one chopped for garnish
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Fill a large plastic cup with the ice; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- When brew is complete, combine coffee and ice with ice cream, cookies, and milk in a 24-ounce or larger blender container.
- Blend until smooth, about 25 seconds. Divide between 2 glasses; top with whipped cream and chopped cookie.