Iced Mocha Latte
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place the ice, chocolate syrup, and milk into a large plastic cup; set cup in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Specialty Brew button.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Our cups measure up!
The Ninja Hot & Cold Insulated Tumbler has 2-oz. measurement ribs for quick and easy recipe making.