Thai-Style Iced Coffee
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Stainless Steel Carafe Model #: CF085
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups ice
Brew: Over Ice
- 1. Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- 2. Combine the sweetened condensed milk and 2% milk in a large plastic cup; stir to combine. Add the ice to the cup; set cup in place to brew.
- 3. Select the Cup size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- 4. When brew is complete, stir to combine.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Keep your cool on the go.
The Ninja Hot & Cold Insulated Tumbler has double-walled insulation, so keeping it cold is no sweat for you—or your hands.