Thai-Style Iced Coffee
Viewing recipe forModel #:
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Parts & accessories for your product
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups ice
Size: Cup setting
Brew: Over Ice
- 1. Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- 2. Combine the sweetened condensed milk and 2% milk in a large plastic cup; stir to combine. Add the ice to the cup; set cup in place to brew.
- 3. Select the Cup size; press the Over Ice Brew button.
- 4. When brew is complete, stir to combine.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Keep your cool on the go.
The Ninja Hot & Cold Insulated Tumbler has double-walled insulation, so keeping it cold is no sweat for you—or your hands.
Find My Model Number
1. Check your box
On the bottom of your box, you should see the model number near the bar code.
2. Check your base
The base of the blender (where the motor is) should have a rating label that features your model number.
3. Check your manual
Your product's model number is listed on the front cover of your instruction booklet.
Blending & Cooking
Ninja Coffee Bar®
Date code is engraved on the metal prong of the power plug.
NOTE: Power off unit before unplugging from outlet.
At the end of the power cord, there will be a 4-digit number engraved on the outside of one of the metal prongs. This is the date code of your unit, which tells you the date your unit was produced.