Café au Lait
Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Set a mug in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Specialty Brew Button.
- While the coffee is brewing, place milk in the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother™. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 15 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid; secure lid, shake milk until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until milk is hot and froth is set.
- When brew is complete, gently pour frothed milk into brewed coffee.