Viewing recipe forNinja Coffee Bar® with Glass Carafe Model #: CF080
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
- 3 Ninja® Single-Serve Scoops (or 3 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
- Place cinnamon, molasses, and honey into a mug; set mug in place to brew.
- Select the Cup size; press the Classic Brew button.
- While coffee is brewing, place half & half, marshmallow topping, and vanilla extract into the glass jar of the Ninja Easy Frother™. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, secure lid, and pump the Frother 10 times. Or use a small microwave-safe jar with lid; secure lid, shake half & half mixture until foamy, remove lid, and microwave on High for 1 minute until mixture is hot and froth is set.
- When brew is complete, stir to combine, then gently pour frothed mixture into coffee. Sprinkle with crushed cinnamon graham crackers.