Spinach and Feta Egg Strata
15 minutes + 4 hours rest
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ® Compact System Model #: BL491
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1 loaf day-old French bread, crusts removed, torn in bite-sized pieces
5 large eggs
1 cup half & half
1/2 cup cubed Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 cup cubed feta cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup cooked spinach, well drained (about 6 cups fresh)
- Coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray. Place torn bread in pan and set aside.
- Add eggs, half & half, Monterey Jack cheese, feta cheese, nutmeg, salt, and pepper to the 40-ounce Blend & Prep Bowl.
- Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process until eggs are combined. Remove lid and add well-drained spinach. Select Auto-iQ™ CHOP and process just until combined; be careful not to over-mix the spinach.
- Pour egg mixture over bread. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours to allow egg mixture to soak into bread.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.