Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Ninja® Blender DUO™ with Auto-iQ®Model #: BL640
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
2 slices sprouted whole-grain bread
Olive oil spray
1/4 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
2 large strawberries
1 teaspoon raw honey or pure maple syrup
- Place the whole egg and egg whites into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® cup.
- Blend 10 to 15 seconds, until fluffy.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread slices; turn the slices over so the egg mixture covers both sides.
- Lightly coat a pan with olive oil spray and place it over medium heat. Add the coated bread to the pan and cook until both sides turn golden.
- Top with cinnamon, berries, and syrup.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.