Gluten-Free Cranberry Oaties
Makes 24 cookies.
Viewing recipe forNinja® Mega Kitchen System® with Slicing/Shredding Model #: BL773CO
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Cranberries mixed with the coconut is a win-win in these gluten-free cookies!
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups gluten-free flour
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup gluten-free oats
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Using the Dough Blade, place the coconut oil, egg, vanilla, brown sugar, and granulated sugar into the 64-ounce Food Processor Bowl. PULSE 3 times. Select Speed 1 and blend for 15 seconds to cream together the ingredients. Scrape down the sides.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, almond meal, oats, coconut, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir to combine. Add half of the dry mixture to the Food Processor Bowl. PULSE 3 times, then select Speed 1 and blend for 10 seconds. Scrape down sides and add remaining dry mix. Select Speed 1 and continue to blend for another 15 seconds until dough is evenly combined.
- Add the cranberries to the Food Processor Bowl and PULSE until cranberries are evenly dispersed throughout.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized cookie dough onto parchment-lined cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until JUST golden. Cookies will be very soft upon oven removal but will set up within 5 minutes of resting.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.