Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® 2-in-1 Model #: QB3000
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
A fun and simple family favorite! So simple to make freshly ground meats packed with delicious savory flavors in seconds!
1/2 medium yellow onion, quartered
1 tablespoon canola oil
1-ounce package low sodium taco seasoning mix
8 hard taco shells
1 cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1/4 cup sliced jalapenos
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Best Blender Salsa (see our recipe)
- Place the cubed turkey and onion into the 40-ounce Food Processor Bowl.
- PULSE until finely ground, using short pulses.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the ground turkey mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes, until cooked through. Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Assemble each taco with the cooked turkey, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, cilantro and Best Blender Salsa.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
Change it up by using boneless chicken breast, salmon, or shrimp!