Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® 2-in-1 Model #: QB3000
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Pizza Dough (recipe below)
Pizza Sauce (recipe below)
1 1/2 cups low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 cup broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4-ounce packet Active Dry Yeast
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2/3 cup warm water (105°-110°F)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
1 14-ounce can whole, peeled tomatoes
1 garlic clove, peeled
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine the yeast, sugar, and warm water in a small bowl and set aside until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Place the single dough blade attachment into the 40-ounce Processor Bowl and add the flour, salt, olive oil, and the yeast mixture. Blend for 30 seconds until dough comes together. Remove the dough, form a ball, and place into a lightly oiled bowl. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow to rest and rise for 1 hour, until dough is doubled in size.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
* Do not overfill the bowl. Use exact ingredient amounts as indicated.
Pizza Sauce Directions:
- Place all of the ingredients into the 16-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup, in the order listed above, starting with tomatoes.
- Blend until smooth. If you prefer a chunkier sauce, simply PULSE 3 times.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and place the prepared pizza dough on the sheet. Gently and evenly flatten out the dough all the way to the edges and 1/2 an inch up the edge to form a crust.
- Spoon the pizza sauce evenly onto the dough then top with mozzarella cheese, broccoli, red peppers, olives and feta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, checking halfway through, until crust is golden brown.