Pumpkin Pie French Toast
Viewing recipe forNinja® Kitchen System Pulse®Model #: BL200
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/3 cup nonfat milk
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
8 slices Texas toast
- Place ingredients, except bread, into the Single Serve Cup and pulse 2-4 times until well mixed.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Transfer to a medium sized bowl, dredge the bread in the egg/pumpkin mixture and then place onto a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Enjoy with warm maple syrup and walnuts!
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.