Spicy Shrimp Potstickers
Viewing recipe forModel #: BL770
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/4 Napa cabbage, core removed
2 green onions, trimmed and roughly cut
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
1 tsp. fresh ginger
1/4 tsp. Chile Garlic Sauce (or Sriracha)
1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 lb. shrimp, cooked, peeled and partially frozen
24 wonton wrappers
4 tsp. oil, divided
2 tbsp. water
- Place carrots, cabbage, onion, cilantro, peanuts and ginger in the Bowl and pulse to chop. Place in a large bowl.
- Place the sauce, oil, salt, and shrimp in the Bowl and pulse to chop. Add to the cabbage mixture and toss.
- Place a teaspoon of filling in the center of each wonton and fold over to form a triangle, sealing the edges lightly with water to seal.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Cook one half of the potstickers until browned. Add water to the pan, cover and simmer for 4 minutes. Uncover and cook until liquid is gone. Repeat with the remaining potstickers.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.