Garlic-Lemon Brie Chicken
Viewing recipe forModel #: BL770
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/3 cup flat leaf Italian parsley
3 cloves garlic, peeled
2 tbsp. lemon zest
2 thin slices brie cheese
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Place shallot, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest into the Single Serve Cup. Press the Single Serve button and pulse to combine.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Make a horizontal slit in each chicken breast through the thickest part. Place one piece of cheese in each breast and pack with the chopped mixture, dividing the filling evenly. Secure with a toothpick.
- Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and place the chicken breasts on the sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Turn the chicken over and bake for another 8 minutes, or until cooked through and no pink remains. Remove toothpicks before serving.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.