Grilled Summer Corn with Spicy Lime Butter
Viewing recipe forModel #: BL770
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1 tbsp. dehydrated garlic flakes
1 tbsp. dehydrated onion
1 tbsp. ground oregano
2 tsp. ground cumin
2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. ground allspice
1 tsp. salt
1 cup butter
3 tbsp. lime juice
1 tbsp. lime zest
8 ears corn, shucked
- Place paprika, garlic, onion, oregano, cumin, pepper, allspice and salt in the Single Serve Cup and press the Single Serve button. Pulse to combine.
- Add butter, lime juice and lime zest and pulse to blend. Remove the blades from the cup after blending. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to an hour to blend flavors.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat and grill corn, with lid closed, turning occasionally, until tender inside and charred and browned outside, about 10 minutes.
- Spread desired amount of Spicy Lime Butter on each ear of corn while hot. Refrigerate the remaining butter and use within 2 weeks.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.