Viewing recipe forNinja® 3-in-1 Cooking System Model #: MC750
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
3 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup diced pancetta
1 red pepper, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup Japanese-style bread crumbs (panko)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Scoop pulp from zucchini halves, leaving 1/4-inch shells. Chop zucchini pulp.
- Pour 1 teaspoon oil into pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil. Add pancetta. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes or until almost crisp, stirring often.
- Stir in chopped zucchini pulp, red pepper, garlic, and oregano. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove vegetable mixture to bowl. Stir in parsley, salt and black pepper, bread crumbs, and half the cheese. Spoon vegetable mixture into zucchini halves. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Pour remaining oil into pot. Place stuffed zucchini into pot in single layer. Set OVEN to 400°F for 20 minutes, checking after 15 minutes. Cover and cook until zucchini is tender.