Mini Grilled Manchego Cheese Sliders
Viewing recipe forModel #: BL770
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
1/4 cup walnuts
2 cloves garlic, peeled
2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. salt
4 slices sourdough bread, crust removed
3 tbsp. softened butter
8 2-inch square slices manchego cheese
2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced into 8 slices
- Place basil, walnuts, garlic, cheese, oil and salt in the Single Serve Cup. Press the Single Serve button and pulse until finely chopped.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Cut each bread slice into quarters. Spread one side of bread generously with the walnut cheese pesto. Layer 8 squares with a slice of cheese and a slice of tomato and top with bread squares, pesto side resting on tomato. Lightly butter outside top and bottom of sliders.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and cook sliders until cheese melts and outside is golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.