Zesty Tuna-Cucumber Boats
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® - Ninja® Blender System with Auto-iQ®Model #: BL682
1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 small red onion, cut in 1-inch chunks
1 celery stalk, cut in 3 pieces
2 teaspoons capers
1/4 cup fresh dill
1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
cracked black pepper, to taste
1 English cucumber, cut in half lengthwise, each half cut into 3 pieces
6 cups baby arugula
6 slices vine-ripe tomato
- Hollow each of the cucumber halves with a small spoon until you have 6 cucumber "boats". Set aside. Reserve the flesh of the cucumber for the tuna mix.
- Place the remaining ingredients, including the cucumber flesh, into the 64-ounce Food Processor.
- Turn unit ON, then hold down Auto-iQ™ PULSE 5-7 times until all ingredients are evenly chopped and combined well.
- Scoop 1/6 of the tuna mixture into each cucumber "boat" and top with additional cracked black pepper.
- To serve, place 2 boats atop 2 cups of arugula with 2 slices of tomato.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
This recipe is gluten-free.