Kale and Feta Egg Muffins
Makes 12 regular-sized egg muffins.
Viewing recipe forNutri Ninja® Auto-iQ®Model #: BL480
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Make these eggs on Sunday for quick breakfasts all week, no excuses!
1 red bell pepper, seeded, 1 1/2-inch chunks
1/4 cup chopped scallions
1/3 cup feta cheese
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups frozen kale, thawed, squeezed dry
Olive oil misto spray
High-fiber bread (2 slices per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with olive oil.
- Place the egg whites, red pepper, scallions, feta, salt and pepper into the 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup.
- Turn unit ON, then press Auto-iQ™ PULSE for 2-3 pulses, until red pepper is chopped.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Evenly divide the spinach across the 12 muffin tins and then evenly distribute the egg white mixture.
- Place the muffin tin into the oven, on the center rack, and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking after 10 minutes. Egg whites will puff up and will have no jiggle in the center when done.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.