Viewing recipe forModel #: BL682
Not your Ninja®?Find this recipe for your specific model.
Pizza Dough (recipe below)
Pizza Sauce (recipe below)
1 1/2 cups low-fat mozzarella cheese
1 cup broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
1/4 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4-ounce packet Active Dry Yeast
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2/3 cup warm water (105°-110°F)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
1 14-ounce can whole, peeled tomatoes
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 garlic clove, peeled
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the yeast, sugar, and warm water in a small bowl and set aside until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Place the dough blade into the Food Processor Bowl and add the flour, salt, olive oil, and the yeast mixture. Turn unit ON and select "LOW/DOUGH". Process until all of the ingredients come together to form a mass.
- Remove the dough and divide in half, kneading the two balls of dough for 1-2 minutes. Place one ball into a lightly oiled bowl and cover loosely with plastic wrap, allowing to rest and rise for 1 hour. Freeze the other dough ball for up to two months.
- Go ahead, embrace your inner meal prepper. We hear you, making smoothies the night before is a huge time saver. But, heads up, never store your smoothies with the blade assembly attached—active ingredients in some foods may lead to pressure buildup and possible injury. Store them with Sip & Seal™ Lids instead.
Pizza Sauce Directions:
Place all of the ingredients into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed above. Turn unit ON, select "MED", and blend for 30 seconds. If you prefer a chunky consistency, 30 simply hold down the "Auto-iQ™ PULSE" for 3 pulses. Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and place the prepared pizza dough on the sheet. Gently and evenly flatten out the dough, covering the edge about 1/2-inch to help form a crust.
- Spoon the pizza sauce evenly onto the dough then top with mozzarella cheese, broccoli, red peppers, olives and feta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, checking half way through, until crust is golden brown.
A tip from the Ninja® Kitchen Team
If the dough is too wet, add a tablespoon of flour. If the dough is too dry, add a tablespoon of water.